It’s my turn to provide the May Component of the Month, and after taking a poll of the AJE team members, I decided to offer a pair of beaded beads!
I’ve really enjoyed making beaded beads in the past using round wood beads and size 15 seed beads. I had purchased this tutorial from Datz Katz on Etsy (Debra Schwartz) and really enjoy coming up with different color combinations!
These are the beaded beads that I will choose from. Want to play along? Here are the rules:
- I will give away 1 pair of beaded beads in the colors of my choice to each of 3
winners selected randomly from those who leave comments below this
post. Your comment must include your EMAIL address and BLOG url so we can contact
you should you win. Please note, this is required, I can’t choose you if you don’t provide both.
- Please — only leave a comment if you can commit to creating a finished piece and blogging about it on the reveal date.
- The names of the 3 winners will be announced on Saturday, May 2, 2015.
- This giveaway is open to US and international countries, but please
be aware that international addresses will have longer postage times…
sometimes up to 3 weeks.
- The blog reveal will take place on Sunday, May 31, 2015.