It’s my turn to do the Component of the Month, and I have selected Baby Cabochons! Since everyone here at AJE is mad for seed beads, I thought these would be a good challenge!
Of course, you don’t have to use seed beads – you can bezel set these as
well. I’m sure you can also come up with even more uses for them!
These cabochons measure between 9 and 12mm. They vary in height as
well. Do you want to play? Here are the rules:
- I will give away 2 sets of 3 baby cabochons (you will receive a random set) to 2 winners selected randomly from those who leave a comment below this post. Your comment MUST include your EMAIL AND BLOG address so we can contact you should you win.
- Please — only leave a comment if you can commit to creating a finished piece and blogging about it on the reveal date.
- The names of the 2 winners will be announced on Monday, May1, 2016.
- This giveaway is open to US and international countries, but please be aware that these will be posted from the US and international addresses will have longer postage times… sometimes up to 3 weeks.
- The blog reveal will take place on Tuesday May 31, 2016.
I will also have random sets of these baby cabs available in my SueBeads Etsy store for purchase if you don’t get chosen but want to play along as well.
I look forward to the reveal!