Hello everyone! It’s time for another Component of the Month giveaway and I’m so excited to be hosting for April’s challenge! Up for grabs are my brand new little wood heart beads!
I hand shaped each heart in polymer clay and carefully stamped both front and back with a weathered wood impression that I made a while back.
On the side, to make them extra special, I carved the word “love”.
I painted them in my favorite rustic copper brown color and a brand new color: sea-washed grey, to mimic the look of driftwood. Perfect to add a touch of woodland charm, sea-worn shabbiness, and rustic beauty to your new jewelry creations! Each one is about 18mm by 23mm long.
Want to play along? Here are the rules…
- I will giveaway 1 heart bead in the color of your choice to each of 3 winners selected randomly from those who leave comments below this post. Your comment must included your EMAIL address so we can contact you should you win.
- Please — only leave a comment if you can commit to creating a finished piece and blogging about it on the reveal date.
- The names of the 3 winners will be announced on Wednesday, April 1, 2015.
- This giveaway is open to US and international countries, but please be aware that international addresses will have longer postage times… sometimes up to 3 weeks.
- The blog reveal will take place on Thursday, April 30, 2015.
Good luck and happy creating!