I had planned to do a book review today but have been in bed since last Thursday (literally) with a tenacious upper respiratory infection. In addition to lots of coughing and persistent fever, it’s meant no play time in the studio, so no project samples. The book review will have to wait.
I decided instead to do a giveaway of a book that several members of the AJE have found inspirational since it’s publication, myself included.
Melissa Meman and I both used elements from this book in our Component of the Month challenge pieces for July.
Kristi Bowman used some for this lovely earring pair, which promptly sold.
If you haven’t already guessed, the book is Cindy Wimmer’s “The Missing Link” and I’m giving away a brand new copy to ONE lucky Art Jewelry Elements reader! Here are the rules:
- Enter to win by leaving a comment below.
- You must include your email address in the comment for the entry to count!
- Comments received through 6:00 p.m. Central Time on Sunday, September 14th will be eligible to win.
- The winner will be announced Sunday evening here and on the AJE Facebook page. (Have you “liked” us yet?)
- I will contact the winner via email to arrange delivery.
That’s it! Entries are open to everyone, everywhere, so spread the word!
Until next time –