It’s time for another swap! This time we will be adding a twist to the Art Bead Earring Swap by making it a Mismatched Art Bead Earring Swap!
Please read ALL the information below!
About the swap:
- Participants will be randomly assigned a swap partner and will create one pair of mismatched art bead earrings for them. Each earring must contain at least one art bead (If you need clarification on art beads, please visit Art Bead Scene).
- Participants will ask their partners if they have any metal allergies before creating their earrings. If you can only wear gold, then this is probably not the swap for you.
- Participants may tell their partner if they are “allergic” to any specific colors but may not dictate what color, theme or length they want them to be. This is a surprise-style swap.
- If you need a little assistance on making mismatched earrings, then visit my Art Jewelry Elements post here.
- You must have an active blog. (This means you post on it at least a couple times a month.)
- You must live in the US, UK or Canada. (Australian participants will be organzing their own in-house swap and I will provide their list of participants when sign-up’s close. If you live in Australia and want to participate, please email me and I will put you in touch with the proper people.)
- EMAIL your full name, email address, blog address and country to email@example.com. (Failure to EMAIL this information will mean you are not included in the swap. Sorry, but this way I know you’ve read the rules.)
- Sign-up’s are open until September 14th.
- Your partners will be assigned to you on September 15th/16th via email.
- Earrings must be in the mail by no later than September 29th.
- We will reveal what our partners created for us on our blogs on October 16th.
Have fun with this swap!