Getting myself going this year has been a struggle for a number of reasons, I finally got in to the studio this past weekend and fired a load of copper including some of my favorite shapes
I decided I also wanted to try to create these Lotus Root pieces in Polymer Clay. I made some new beads with Ammonite as well and this is what they look like right out of the oven.
I colored them with Alcohol Ink and did a final layer with Gilders Paste and then sealed them.
They are a little brighter than I expected not really happy with them,
I think I’ll sand them and play some more!
Here are the Ammonite beads, a 4 piece set in Tie Dye and a 4 piece set in Blue Green.
Here are the beads finished with a layer of Gilders Paste.
I really love these little beads!