It is my great pleasure to be hosting this month’s Component of the Month Giveaway. This is where one of us provides an art jewelry component of our choosing to members of the AJE team and three lucky readers, and then at the end of the month we all check in to see what we made with them. Here’s what I’m offering:
Glass cabochons! I make them in batches, and it’s a great way for me to use up my glass scrap. I love experimenting with the colors. The cabs will be available drilled or undrilled, as you wish.
So, wanna play along? Here are the rules:
- I will give away 1 cabochon to each of 3 winners selected
randomly from those who leave comments below this post. The cabochon sent will be
a surprise for the winners. Your comment must include your EMAIL address we can contact you should you win.
- Please – only leave a comment if you can commit to creating
a finished piece and blogging about it on the reveal date.
- The names of the three winners will be announced on Friday, July 4th, 2014.
- This giveaway is open to US, Canadian, UK and European
countries, but please be aware that Canadian & European addresses will have
longer postage times (sometimes up to 3 weeks).
- The blog reveal will take place on Thursday, July 31, 2014.
Ready? Set? GO!
Until next time –