Christmas in July was NOT popular at all…haha! Ok, I get it. It’s difficult to be inspired by Christmas when it’s record breaking high temperatures this summer. Let’s go to the lake this time. We are currently in the process of building a lake cottage. On one of my visits to the lake house, I literally gasped out loud when I walked out the back door (side facing the lake) and saw the protected wetland area behind our house covered in flowers.
This month’s inspiration photo is a close-up of the wetland behind our lake cottage:
If you want to see the pink flowers in a close-up, here you go:
- The blog hop for this photo will be held August 13th, which gives you 3 weeks to create something inspired by this photo.
- Challenge yourself to use at least one handmade component. It can be made by you or by someone else.
- On the day of the reveal, post the inspiration photo(s) and photos of what you created based on the inspiration photo on your blog. Write how you were inspired by the photo. Tell us about the handmade component you used and why.
- Add you blog post URL to the linky tools at the bottom of the AJE reveal post (instructions on how to do it are super easy and self explanatory once you click on the link for linky tools).
- Add the linky tools html to your blog post to continue the hop.
- Have people visit your blog.
- This is meant to be a way to help everyone’s creativity to expand and for self improvement and to get new visitors to your blog.
- This is not a high stress situation. You do not have to commit in advance. You join when you are inspired and/or have time and want to challenge yourself.
Now get creating!