Here in New Jersey the sky is that sad gray tone and the massive snowfall from the weekend isn’t quite the bright white it once was. I thought we could all use a COM that had some bling to it to brighten the winter.
For February, I made some bright aluminum & crystal rivoli chain maille Phaedra components. The Phaedra design was created by Karen Snyder. You can read all about the design on a prior post I wrote by clicking here.
Want to play along? Here are the rules…
- I will giveaway 1 Phaedra component (chosen at random) to each of the 2 winners selected randomly from those who leave a comment below this post. Your comment MUST include your EMAIL AND BLOG address so we can contact you should you win.
- Please — only leave a comment if you can commit to creating a finished piece and blogging about it on the reveal date.
- The names of the 2 winners will be announced on Tuesday, February 2nd, 2016.
- This giveaway is open to US and international countries, but please be aware that these will be posted from the US and international addresses will have longer postage times… sometimes up to 3 weeks.
- The blog reveal will take place on Sunday, February 28th, 2016.