There was a last minute switch in who was hosting component of the month for April. I will admit I have not completely thought out exactly what each designer will receive, except it will be at least one (maybe more) lampwork headpin on 18g copper wire.
Something like these:
Or something like these:
Here’s how the giveaway, challenge, and blog-hop will work (please read all the information carefully!):
- I will give away at least 1 component to each of 3 winners selected randomly from those who leave comments below this post.
- Please include your EMAIL address in your comment so that I can contact you ASAP should you win.
- Please (PLEASE) only leave a comment if you can commit to creating a finished piece and blogging about it on the reveal date.
- If I decide to give you a choice (and that’s still up in the air), please let me know spiral (looks better from the side) or murrini (looks better from the top)
- I’ll choose the color, so you’ll be surprised!
- The names of the 3 winners will be announced late Sunday evening, April 7th.
- Because of the time crunch involved with the last minute change and that I have a 3 day show this weekend and unable to ship until next week, this giveaway is open to US participants only. (I’m just afraid that components wouldn’t get to people in time if I tried to ship them internationally. Sorry!)
- The blog reveal will be Tuesday April 30th. Please note, you will have less than 3 weeks to create your design.
I’m super excited to see what people will design using my components!